Job Description: CTO Cloud & Automation Services has an opportunity for an Analyst DevOps Engineer to join our Pipeline Solutions team. DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops) to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently in close alignment with business objectives. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for assisting with the analysis, design and build of the DevOps processes and tool sets; providing input to the DevOps standards and workflows, configuration management functions associated with product releases; and ensuring the integrity of the delivery standards.
• A Good understanding of DevOps practices, strong understanding of CI/CD workflows • Familiar with common build frameworks (Maven, Node, Docker)
• Experience with microservices deployments and infrastructure (ECS, EKS, k8s, etc.) • Understanding of Helm Charts and K8s concepts of deployments, configmaps, secrets, etc
• Well versed in cloud technologies and infrastructure IaC, e.g., AWS/Cloudformation/Terraform
• Ability to organize and implement robust software modules • Experience with modern source code management and software repository systems (Git/GitHub, Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server, etc.), branch flow concepts
Experience with scripting languages (Python, Groovy, Shell, Batch, etc.)
• Understanding of both L/UNIX and Windows OS platforms.
• The ability to work independently as well as perform as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical users
• Strong time management and organizational skills utilizing the SAFe Agile framework
• Excellent initiative, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to learn
• Can document exceptions/issues/action plans/meeting minutes/lessons learned accurately
• Ability to create excellent working relationships within and across teams.
At least TWO of the following skills
• Expertise in Terraform, TFE, Helm, CloudBees is preferred
• Deep understanding of DevOps Tools (Jenkins, TFS, SonarQube, Artifactory, Checkmarx etc.)
•Experience with modern application packaging, deployment, containerizing, bug tracking tools and other supporting tools (Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jira, etc.)
Create and deliver Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a CICD pipeline utilizing tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Star or comparable toolsets. Should be educated to degree level in
Computer Science or equivalent.