Our Client is looking for Automation Development Specialist for a Contract to Hire opportunity.
They are looking to convert this person in 3 to 6 months so must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
The selected candidate will work with the Global Technology Storage Solutions Team. Primary responsibilities would be working on the automation and self-service projects which may utilize orchestration layers such as Service Now, Ansible and others. Other responsibilities would include working on data analytics, reporting and migration tools and capabilities for services supported by Storage Solutions Team.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the required technical areas, be highly motivated, fast learner and have excellent writing and communication skills.
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
• Strong scripting/automation or general programming skills: PowerShell (preferred)/Python/UNIX shell/Perl/Ruby/SQL or other scripting or object-oriented programming languages
• Understanding of Windows Security (Active Directory/NTFS) (preferred)
• Experience working with analytical and reporting tools like Splunk or Tableau
• General understanding of enterprise IT technologies like Storage/Backup/Networking/Servers/Security/Converged Systems
• Good Office Applications technical skills – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience in the following would be a plus:
• Enterprise automation (ServiceNow) or Ansible
• DevOps and Agile experience
• S3 Storage or other object storage
• Network Attached Storage (NAS)
• Windows and/or UNIX Operating Systems Administration
Additional job requirements include:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Provide 7x24 on-call support when required
• Produce technical documentation including operations run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures.