A growing Medical Device company is searching for a talented person to join their Clinical Study department.
This is a hand-on role where the person will train and educate their customers/end-users on Protocols for Clinical Study Images.
They educate Medical facilities and Dr. Offices, Hospitals.
Travel now is very limited and the training is being done remote:
Someone from a Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device company is the best fit.
The company is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and
centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global
clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. The company has supported over 32,000
clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the
world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. The companies imaging equipment leads the industry
providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image
monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical
An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Lead position is an individual who works well in a team environment,
is experienced in Microsoft Operating Systems, has experience providing training to colleagues/clients, is detail
oriented, flexible, and possess a willingness to travel.
• Responsible for reviewing clinical study images to ensure compliance of the photographic protocol
• Assist the Clinical Project Manager with all aspects of assigned clinical trial programs
• Identify data issues and follow through with query resolution and trouble shoot photographic/imaging
• Provide protocol/imaging equipment training to study personnel via phone, online, and on site
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years work experience
• Demonstrated project management skills (full project life cycle) with the ability to work on multiple projects
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
• Willingness to travel
• Digital photography knowledge is advantageous