View all jobs
IBM IIS (InfoSphere Information Server) DataStage ConsultantRemote, Remote · Information Technology
Our client is looking for an IBM InfoSphere Information Server (Data Stage) consultant.
This is a remote position.
The duration is 3-4 months with extensions.
IBM IIS (InfoSphere Information Server)
Covid-19 vaccination required for employment.
- Installation and Administration of various versions of IBM Information Server on Linux including micro services tier.
- Expert knowledge on the information server 11.7 and its suite of products.
- Create and configure information server users and groups.
- Should be able troubleshoot product issues such as DataStage, QualityStage, Information Analyzer and IGC
- IBM DataStage designer director, Strong SQL skills
- Experience on Incident, change and Problem management with SLAs KPIs
- Knowledge and experience on Linux, Shell Scripting, Ansible
- Ability to work in team in diverse / multiple stakeholder environment
- Professional Attributes : Good Team Player, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Willingness to support in shift (24x7)