Our client is looking a Solutuons Architect for a Right to Hire opportunity with the intent of converting this pesron within 9 months.
The candidate will possess strong technical skills, methodical approach to construct efficient solutions to solve end to end data project development bridging technical gaps between functions. They will need to understand workload complexities, identify dependencies, and develop timelines for end to end project delivery.
This right candidate will be a knowledgeable, hands-on technologist with a strong background in, data modeling, data warehouse and ETL development. Candidate will be part of the core EDM team responsible for establishing, driving, and implementing architectural principles and guidelines for information technology systems in accordance to business needs and adherence to corporate technology standards. Making influencing decisions and recommendations to business on technologies that are cost justified and timely for operational excellence, process redesign and solutions sourcing.
The Data Architect will report to EDM Team lead responsible understand all technical requirements and provide business ready summaries and visual presentations of end to end project solutions. They will partner directly with ETL, Modeling, API, Analytics leads and PMO to solution, construct, package and present data project deliverables. Project work includes Application Modernization, Data Modernization, MDM Platform creation projects (to name a few) supporting Sales, Marketing, Fund Administration, and Operations teams.
• Working with database architects, developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system and migrate mainframe technologies to distributed and cloud platform
• Document all data and analytics components of an overall solution architecture on large projects
• Develop and build data strategy to improve data quality and operational efficiencies. Enable enhanced reporting capabilities including business intelligence dashboards and data visualization software
• Instituting a data architecture and governance discipline to advance rapid delivery of products and data insights
• Evolving a future state application architecture that supports business priorities and objectives while being flexible so it can accommodate rapidly changing business requirements, evolving customer expectations, and technology evolution
• Assist in the local architecture governance process that reviews and monitors the design of new solutions and ensures Mutual Fund technology solutions comply with enterprise technology policies and standards
• Strategizing, leading and managing the integration and monetization of Data for PGIM Investments organization
• Preparing and presenting potential technical solutions and advising the business on the technical and business value of the proposition
• Providing architecture and technology support across a range of technologies including but not limited to Cloud, Mobile/Web frameworks, .net, SQL, Tableau, Informatica, TFS and Collaboration platforms
• Keeping up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment
• Monitoring emerging technology trends and managing an innovation lab that conducts proof-of-concept experiments with new and emerging technology
• Must have the proven ability to manage multiple concurrent overlapping projects in a fast paced technology team.
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Financial Services experience (Mutual Fund background preferred) with a proven track record of delivering multiple projects on-time, on budget and within scope
• 7+ years of IT experience with several years in hands on Data Architecture, Modeling and Strategy
• 7+ years of experience with Information Services data solutions implementation
• 7+ years of experience with Enterprise Data warehouse design and implementation
• 3+ years of experience with data architecture across a broad range of solutions
• 5+ years of experience with data management or data integration/conversion
• 5+ years of experience with data modeling, using industry standard tools (i.e. ER Studio, Enterprise Architect, CA Erwin etc.)
• 3+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture and Data Governance
• Prior hands on experience with data management platforms used at Prudential (MS SQL, Oracle, Informatica, APIGEE, IBM Cognos, Tableau to name a few)
• Current Industry knowledge of forward looking data technologies (Big Data, Hadoop, MongoDB, In memory DB's and streaming data)
• Broad knowledge of Agile project methodology (SAFe) and ITIL best practices
• Master Data Management platforms and practices preferred
• Experience with Cloud computing concepts (private, public and hybrid) a plus