Our client is seeking a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our growing team. Working in close collaboration with the interactive, ecommerce, and design teams, this specialist is responsible for coordinating and implementing a variety of SEO activities and initiatives.
These include SEO audits, SEO enhancement projects, collaborations on digital marketing campaigns, and monitoring/ reporting on website performance metrics. This specialist contributes to the creation and management of clients’ organic search performance, website migrations, and other integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop SEO strategies and optimize rankings across multiple search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Technical SEO - responsible for providing guidance to clients on the risks and mitigation strategies of platform changes, redesigns, and taxonomy changes
- Assist with the setup and optimization of PPC campaigns via keyword analysis
- Stay up to date with search industry best practices and important emerging tactics
- Research and creation of organic search strategies for clients
- SEO execution, including planning, budgeting, landing page development guidance, testing, and optimization
- Perform advanced research and analysis on search performance metrics such as quality score and competitive analyses
- Tagging and tracking including installing, troubleshooting and analyzing results of social media pixels, tracking codes, remarketing tags, etc.
- Management of the integration of paid search/organic search overlap strategy, including efficiency plays and earned/owned site strategy
- Learning Agility
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Communications
- Drive for Results
- Attention to Detail
- A mindset of continuous learning to stay relevant in a rapidly evolving industry
- Ability to interact with client, breaking down complicated trade terms into basic business vernacular
- Ability to serve as an SEO analyst, guiding the client through strategic discovery conversations
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking abilities
- Active Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Tag Manager Certification, and Data Studio Certification
- Google Ads certifications are a plus