Our client is looking for a consultant who knows how to support the infrastructure of Oracle Eloqua and/or Acoustic formerly IBM Silverpop.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot Oracle Eloqua integrations with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Analytics, and other third-party tools. The consultant must have a good understanding of REST API dev and implementation services.
- Collaborate with other departments, including Marketing to successfully consult and manage cross-functional projects to target and ensure successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the MarTech platforms.
- Work with the data and EIS teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data fields and sources
- Ensure successful configuration, implementation and maintenance of the Marketing Automation and ESP platforms
- Operates within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to break down complex initiatives into workable tasks
- Execute testing e.g. Systems, integrations, data and regression
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional project teams
- Advanced Marketing skills required for occasional Eloqua asset development and troubleshooting; including but not limited to CDOs and HTML Forms
- Support implementation or transformation of Seismic and other Sales Enablement tools
- Experience with Eloqua and/or Acoustic. Additional knowledge of Marketo and Epsilon/Harmony would be beneficial
- Experience with Seismic or other Sales Enablement tools
- Experience working with Salesforce or Salesforce Admin.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that will improve efficiency in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills as well as an excellent trouble-shooter
- Independent thinker
- Proficiency utilizing the Agile process
- Eloqua Certified is a Plus