Our clients core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, Our client is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Cyber Security Analyst for our clients Enterprises Security Operations Center.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze data from various log sources and applications to perform security incident investigation, threat hunting, and vulnerability assessment.
- Construct incident response processes – manual and automated, including investigation, containment, mitigation, and recovery steps.
- Deep analysis of network and endpoint data to detect and mitigate potential risks.
- Utilize threat intelligence sources and incorporate them in detection, enrichment, and mitigation automation.
- Communicating objective findings (written and oral) to both technical and business orientated teams.
- Process adherence and improvements where identified.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Sciences. (Computer Security/Information Security degree preferred), in lieu of a degree, additional experience will be considered.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in performing risk assessment for an enterprise.
- Hands-on experience with SIEM (QRadar is an advantage), EDR, Anti-Virus, Firewall, Network protocols, Windows security events, Phishing mitigation, WireShark, MS Office (Excel in particular).
- Must be familiar with the following: Permissions management, DLP, Active Directory, VPN, Python (or any high-level programming language) .
- Good knowledge with CASB, SOAR, Powershell, IPS, NAC, UNIX Shells.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in security and network or systems operations combined.