Our client's website digital transformation initiative requires a Digital Marketing Specialist/ Analyst to be responsible for advancing tasks and projects. The analyst will help implement and validate web engagement metrics, review site map and common user paths to identify opportunities to improve user experience, and manage other small- and medium-sized projects. The position will require working closely with business stakeholders across product and marketing, as well as partnering with product owners and developers to implement solutions. The role will also be responsible for documenting web processes, writing project requirements, and assisting with validating and testing platform bugs and enhancements.
The Business Analyst
will work with systems and business personnel to develop business specifications based on business needs. The business analyst may also develop test plans and test decks.
- Responsible for developing business specifications (e.g., calculations, inputs, outputs)
- Interacting with Business and Systems personnel to support the areas business needs
- Researching and responding to questions from key partners
- Researching product, calculation and rules issues that need to be supported in the system
- Participating in the testing of various systems to ensure accuracy of numbers and disclosure, including the reporting, analysis, and de-bugging of errors
- Coordinating the appropriate review and approval of some specifications.
- May also develop test plans and test decks.