Our client's HR Operations Team is looking for a dynamic, highly collaborative, and consultative leader to join our newly forming Global Solutions Governance Team, where you will be part of driving global transformational change.
The Global Governance Director will be responsible for collaborating with business functions, service teams / operations, user experience, and technology teams to identify business value and define solutions that deliver on the business strategy.
In this role, you will use your Workday expertise to serve as a liaison between key business stakeholders globally. You will perform a variety of comprehensive activities which will include participating in and developing long and short-term planning initiatives and overall goals, objectives, and priorities for the Workday program. You will have a full understanding of the Workday functional capabilities and learn our global people ecosystem (including ServiceNow).
- Act as an expert in the Workday product, provide consultative guidance to key stakeholders
- Guide the prioritization process for new initiatives and changes impacting the Workday ecosystem
- Facilitate broad stakeholder discussions to ensure alignment of planned work changes
- Partner with Operations, Technology, and Communications counterparts to execute against approved initiatives and enhancements / changes
- Collaborate across all stakeholders to evolve Workday functionality and execute HR strategic roadmap
- Enable and develop the global operating policies and procedures working with Global Solution Governance team
- Conduct studies and/or research projects within the scope of the Workday program, prepare comprehensive reports that reflect findings and conclusions, recommend feasible solutions in areas that require attention or change, and oversee implementation of approved recommendations
- Participate in the development and implementation of performance criteria for Workday adoption and evaluate the program's success in meeting goals and objectives
- Prepare stakeholder materials to support education and decision making
- Work on incremental projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience with Workday HCM
- 5+ years of leading projects, proven Project Management skills
- Proven success with service delivery, evolving the customer experience, process optimization and leveraging new technology solutions
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional geographically distributed project teams.
- Ability to work with project team members at all levels
- Results oriented with a high degree of independence, collaboration, agility, and adaptability
- Plus, if multilingual: Spanish or Japanese