The Software Developer will evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program solutions as well as provide production support.
The candidate will be responsible to work with Business, DevOps, Backend and Architecture teams to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects. The Developer will create, test, and deploy solutions across multiple technology domains. The Developer will have the opportunity to influence, differentiate, and guide our business and technology solutions by establishing the robust technical capabilities that will enable Retirement to deploy plug and play solutions in a rapidly changing ecosystem.
• Experience in the development and design of complex applications
• JAVA/JSON, Angular JS, Spring boot, AWS required.
• Full Stack developer proficient in both front and back end coding, ability to design user interactions on websites, develop servers and databases.
• Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment.
• Familiarity with continuous delivery, configuration management, continuous integration, and source control software processes and tools a requirement
• Prior experience with enterprise integration applications or techniques a plus
• Knowledge of different SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SAFe etc)
• Agile experience required
Nice to have: Prior use/knowledge of CyberFusion, PVCS Version Manager