Our fortune 500 client is looking for an Anaplan Model Builder as part of their technology transformation iniative. This will start as a contract with high probability to convert to a perm position.
The individual's primary responsibilities would be to support the organizational implementation of the Anaplan platform and the various projects that will stem from the implementation, including but not limited to financial forecasting, expense management, capital management, investment management, and planning and analysis for various functions. The individual will be responsible for building Anaplan models, creating and implementing user stories, supporting the aggregation and distribution of data, and utilization of various BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
The individual will also help drive the appropriate governance to ensure best data practices, identifying standard operating procedures to introduce a scalable and controlled process for the entire Anaplan SDLC. The individual will need to partner with broader teams and transformation initiatives to support analysis and assessment of acceleration and reengineering across the firm.
• Build of complex Anaplan Models
• At least a Level 2 Model Builder Certification
• Design and implementation of user stories
• The translation of business requirements to user stories and technical design specifications.
• Standardization the Anaplan SDLC and supporting demand management and capability guides
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology, MIS or a related field.
• Strong Knowledge of the Anaplan platform and technology
• 2 – 5 Years of Complex Anaplan Model building experience
• 5+ years' experience in financial services or similar organizations
• 4+ years in a business analyst or technical analyst role
• Preferred: Master Anaplan Certification
• Preferred: Data visualization and reporting experience
• A Willingness to learn and develop new skips and promote technology innovation and transformation