Compliance Transformation Leader
Fortune 500 Company is seeking a strong, energetic and disciplined leader to design and execute its comprehensive transformation strategy
and strategic planning process
. This dynamic person will be deeply involved in setting and ensuring the successful execution of the Compliance
teams short- and long-term transformation including strategic alignment with the business units, operating efficiency/effectiveness, and cost-saving initiatives.
The primary focus of the Technology Lead is to work in close partnership with all compliance leader
s globally, business unit and functional leadership and teams to shape the functional strategies through technology leadership and deliver solutions to achieve the strategy. This position plays a critical role in both advising leadership as well as identifying, prioritizing and delivering projects
that support the company’s long-term growth opportunities through innovation.
- Act as the primary point of contact and technology business partner to compliance leadership. Delivering value by shaping and informing the business strategy, defining capabilities required to achieve the strategy and bringing forth recommended technology solutions to enable these capabilities.
- Accountable for the Global Compliance Innovation & Technology integrated portfolio, including integration across enterprise technology solutions and technologies. This includes running regular portfolio planning and progress updates with the program teams. Driving the development of business cases and representing the function in IT Alignment sessions. Ensuring all technology solutions are connected. Ultimately accountable for Technology Investment funds.
- Partner with global teams that are accountable for all technological solutions for Compliance and is accountable for innovative, strategic compliance solutions. These solutions are consistent with corporate strategic objectives and ensure that the function can support the needs of the growing and changing business.
- Design, develop, validate and deploy digital technologies (e.g. IoT, AI/Machine learning, Intelligent Automation (robotics), etc.)
- Work collaboratively across the IT organization to ensure all technology services needs are identified in a timely way and communicated, integrated, planned and budgeted effectively.
- Ensures the strategic agenda is serviced by strong data and analytic services including data science, analytics and ongoing support.
- Coordinate with technology providers to evaluate new and innovative technologies and service offerings. Responsible to coordinates with enterprise architects (enterprise, solution, information….) to ensure new services and solutions align with roadmaps.
- Work closely with the Global, Regional and local Strategic Business Partners to balance enterprise efficiencies with local priorities.
- Drive an Agile mindset and delivery culture throughout the business function, advocating speed and agility and act as a change agent within the function for Agile adoption.