Years of Experience:
Senior( 7+ years)
Scope of Work:
Project Manager for HCM Digital Experience Workstream
Engaging project management role responsible for leading the Digital User Experience workstream in support of a Global HCM
(Human Capital Management) project implementing the Workday Talent Management and Talent Acquisition modules. The ideal candidate is a seasoned project manager who has a proven track record of leading deployments of digital engagement platforms (e.g. Employee Portal, Case Management) and User Experience solutions in a fast paced environment with a passion for delivering real business value to customers.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the full project life cycle from systems development (requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation) as well as functional design and change management. They will work closely with business users as well as technical team members and must demonstrate individual, functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber.
This individual will execute project plans throughout the full life-cycle
of a project; manage project issues, assist with planning and facilitation of meetings and participate in development of processes for work estimations. Must be able to establish clear project parameters supporting and enabling the success of all teams while ensuring timelines
remain intact for the core need. The Project Coordinator must be able to build long lasting relationships, hold excellent communication
skills and basic knowledge of web technologies, applications and software. This individual should be comfortable interacting with VPs, CIOs, etc., while providing in-depth status reports and tracking project related issues.
Individual is expected to:
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery both functional and technical.
- Lead and manage the implementation project team.
- Work with the business users and business analysts to define scope and ensure business requirements are gathered and documented
- Develop and execute the workstream project plan, manage the issues/risk log, develop status reports, and develop presentations for leadership, steering committees, etc.
- Coordinate with the testing and change management teams to ensure testing and change management plans are in place and ready for execution
- Lead the cutover planning and execution