Senior Systems Integration Developer (Biztalk Developer)
This person can work in either location: New York City or Melville, LI
Contract to Hire or possible hire immediately
Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Biztalk/WCF/ .NET/C# development, SQL Server, XML
The Sr Systems Integrations Developer will work closely with other members of the Platform Services, Applications team to deliver high quality systems integration packages and applications for the firm. The position will be responsible for developing custom data integration solutions using firm middleware, Biztalk, C#, .NET, SQL technologies, understanding firm data inter-dependencies and ensuring data integrity between firm systems. Additionally, this individual will be re-engineering legacy applications integrations to modern enterprise solutions. Willing to learn new technologies, the systems integration developer will participate in development of Business Intelligence solutions further enhancing our client’s productivity.
- Design, develop and implement systems integration solutions utilizing Biztalk, C#, SQL and a range of .Net and related technologies and database tools
- Re-engineer legacy Biztalk solution to modern enterprise web solutions ensuring data between firm systems is integrated the best possible way
- Translate business requirements into specific technical designs
- Follow standard design, development, testing and implementation phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Extensive multi-year hands on experience with designing and developing systems data integration with Biztalk, Microsoft .NET Frameworks, WCF, C# and SQL.
- Experience with Web technologies such as HTML, XML, SOAP, XSLT, JSON.
- Experience with developing Stored Procedures, complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze SQL data.
- Experience using Visual Studio for developing and debugging code.
- Understand performance tuning, security, and scalability of the .Net applications.
- In depth understanding of the Service Oriented Architect (SOA).
- Client-focused attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience designing and developing Business Intelligence (BI) reports for complex business data sets using BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, etc.) is desirable.
- Prior experience in Legal industry and IntApp Integration Builder is a plus.