Network Security (NetSec)-focused Engineer is responsible for automating the deployment, configuration, and monitoring of our networking and security infrastructure in cloud and non-cloud environments. We are most heavily utilizing AWS, but as our customer base is growing and diversifying, our Azure and GCP footprints are rapidly expanding. You’ll be deeply involved in the design and implementation of large-scale distributed systems as they pertain to our internal networks and to our customers' connectivity. Deep-diving into security and operational efficiencies across various parts of the network.
We’re looking for candidates who love to learn and are able to adapt quickly. If you are passionate about networking, cybersecurity, and have Terraform and cloud experience, then this role is a great fit for you!
- Develop and implement administrative tooling for managing and maintaining:
- critical network security
- security operational systems
- cloud and on-prem infrastructure
- Network System & Security System Management
- Unix (shell scripting, administration, troubleshooting)
- IaC Orchestration (Terraform [preferred], Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack/Heat, CloudFormation)
- Cloud Network Services & Cloud Security Services