- Application Support/ Trainer Specialist
- Fantastic, growing company working in the Digital Marketing/Solutions space.
- Will see people with any Software HR Accounting payroll package. Our company will train this person on there software package called (Alio).
- There will be up to 50% travel to clients, but most of it will be in the PA, NJ areas, with some trips to South Carolina, Virginia.
The duties below are the essential functions of this position and may change as the needs of the company demand.
- Providing direct customer support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness.
- Acquiring and maintaining expert knowledge of the Alio product, methods of training delivery, current policies, and methods of delivery, in order to provide technically accurate services and solutions to users.
- Tracking all client contact, research and responses accurately in call tracking system.
- Troubleshooting reported issues and enhancement requests and provide feedback to development regarding bugs and enhancements.
- Providing direct training services to customers and our business partners such as on-site training, regional workshops, certification training, webinars and phone consulting.
- Work independently under minimal supervision to manage the onboarding, training and support process for new and existing Alio customers.
- Conduct and document implementation requirements scope through discovery.
- Assist customers with Alio setup requirements, paying close attention to state and federal reporting needs.
- Acquiring any new Alio product certifications which are appropriate to the business.
- Acquiring a complete knowledge of the K-12 school business environment.
- Developing, updating and distributing user instructional documentation as needed.
- Developing and implementing new training offerings.
- Determining client needs; recommending and implementing solutions to ensure minimum delay and effective operation for users.
- Acting as a liaison for major products, including working with other departments or vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
- Attending and conducting training sessions at the annual Alio Summit user conference or specific state user conferences.
- Perform other duties dependable and professionally as required or assigned.
2 years: • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite • Mac experience preferred • Working knowledge of SQL language in order to write and execute simple statements to select, update, or delete records. • Working knowledge of Jira and NetSuite preferred • 2 years experience in customer support, accounting or payroll required. Teaching