Our client is looking to fill an immediate need in their operations departmant for a Citrix Support Engineer.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Candidate must have knowledge of one or more of the following Citrix products:
- Provide in-house technical support to customer base on Citrix products and underlying Microsoft OS.
- Respond to customers within designated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide first tier technical support of customer’s systems.
- Determine the root cause of problems and bring final resolution
- Work with internal and external resources as needed (customers, Internal teams, vendors, etc.) in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Stage customer environments to work towards resolution to issues if applicable.
- Present and report findings to customers, either verbally or in writing. Document problem/resolution information for respective client issues.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support. Participate in a 24x7 support rotation.
- Review all service agreements and make sure tasks associated with agreements are performed/scheduled on the frequency per the SLA.
- Review managed services software, settings for alerts and configuration; make recommendations/updates as needed.
- Level III support
Candidate must possess the following:
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix Access Gateway/NetScaler
- Citrix XenServer Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix Provisioning Server
- Citrix EdgeSight
- Citrix NetScaler
- Strong understanding of Windows Server 2000/03/08
- Strong understanding of Windows XP/Vista/7 Knowledge of Active Directory and domain infrastructures.
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010 a plus
- Understanding or in-depth knowledge of server and desktop virtualization
- Basic understanding of SAN infrastructures
- Solid knowledge of Networking infrastructures (LAN/WAN/TCPIP)
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Positive customer service attitude and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple support issues Experience working in a team environment
: Bachelors Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience CCA/CCEE, VCP and MCSE/MCITP certifications preferred Existing authorization to work in the United States is required.