Our client is an industry-leading provider of Digital Transformation services. They specialize in helping their customers accelerate and achieve exceptional business outcomes by transforming, simplifying, and integrating their data and cloud technologies.
They are seeking a qualified Cloud Data Engineer to be knowledgeable in the below specifications.
- Experience in building data lake in AWS leveraging technologies like EMR, EC2, S3, Lambda etc.
- Strong database background and experience
- Strong hands on experience with Python
- Expertise in building data movement pipelines using tools like Informatica BDM.
- Experience in Snowflake database.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto etc.)
- Exposure to release automation and deployment (Jenkins, CloudFormation, Chef etc.)
- Good understanding of overall AWS security services like KMS, IAM etc.
- Experience in database (Oracle), ETL tools and application development
- At least 6 years of software development experience with at least 3 years working on cloud/big data technologies
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Financial industry is a plus...