Our client provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, they deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We are seeking an Automation Specialist with a passion for Automation and a curiosity to explore new technologies to help drive and advance our practice. As a member of the Automation team, the Automation Specialist will contribute to our clients mission by:
• Creates basic to moderately complex instrumentation, controls and related systems designs using 3D and 4D design practices. Assists with specification development.
• Creates basic to moderately complex human-machine interface (HMI) graphics, programmable logic controller programming (PLC), report development, etc. Assists with testing and startup of control systems
• Reviews basic to highly complex component level shop drawings, contractor clarifications.
• Assist with testing oversite.
• Leads staff and provides direction and mentoring for junior staff. Reviews the work of junior staff as necessary.
• Under general supervision, assists in the preparation proposal sections and presentations, as directed. Supports marketing and new business activities as requested in support the Automation strategy. May participate in proposals.
• Performs other duties as required.
5 years of related experience.
***Experience with Water/Waste Water highly preferred