We are seeking a talented, collaborative, and experienced IT Business Analyst/Engagement Manager for custom Microsoft stack enterprise application design and development projects.
Successful candidate must be able to use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment. Must have great communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with small and large teams of senior designers and developers.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Study the systems and operations and identify the scope of the solution – Done from the perspective of the business area(s) to which the project/issue belongs
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Discuss the problem with the technical team and recommend technology needed to address the problem.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be the requirements gatekeeper and validate any new requirements as to their effect and impact on the existing project requirements set.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), system requirements specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents.
- Based on system needs, work with our Interactive Marketing division to create prototypes, wireframes, mockups, and screens.
- Create, with our Senior Technical Lead, data and process models.
- Interact with the development team and help them understand the functional and technical aspects of the solution.
- Assisting our Project Manager, oversee the design and development, conduct meetings and perform project task management.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Present the developed solution to the client stakeholders and solicit feedback.
- Participate in migration, handover, end-user training and deployment activities as required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
It would be nice if you also had:
- BS degree in business, computer science, related degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with at least 8-10 years’ experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Elicitation and interviewing skills
- Facilitation and observational skills
- Process modeling skills
- Visualization and prototyping skills
- Comprehension and interpretation capabilities
- Exceptional command over verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Project Management skills
- Leadership skills
- A humble attitude, a desire to learn, and a passion for modern application requirements gathering, design, and development practices
- An ability to communicate effectively and work well with team members and client points of contact alike.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Experience with the Atlassian Solution
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services environment.