Database Architect with experience and a desire to leverage Cloud technologies & solutions. The ideal candidate will work as a team member of a cross-functional team to determine how to adopt cloud computing in client environment. It further requires understanding of the evolving Cloud Computing market and competitive landscape, and technology trends.
Additional Skills & Areas of Expertise
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Should have hands 3 to 5 years’ experience with database development using SQL Server.
- Strong T-SQL database development skills.
- Good understanding of the features available in SQL Server to achieve a scalable database solution.
- Knowledge of SSIS and PowerShell with motivation to learn.
- Experience designing and coding full database solutions from development to deployment.
- Convert business requirements into technical solution working with development team to implement.
- Looking for self-motivated candidates who are hands on at their current positions, have hunger to learn new technologies.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and capable of delivering under aggressive timelines.
- Data warehouse experience (Azure, AWS) a plus.
- Responsible for architecting and developing SaaS based solutions
- Capable of incident resolution during major incident process
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Work with our Network/Security Engineers and Systems Architects on infrastructure projects
- Identify and help prioritize functional improvements in the core SaaS platform
- Contribute to technical team to assist in delivering a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship to other team members.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment