The Senior IT Support Services Technician’s role is to provide excellent internal customer service. User administration in Active Directory, Office 365 and a variety of applications as well as creating and maintain PC images and equipment inventory and remediation to security vulnerabilities assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting PC and laptop hardware and software in a corporate environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Mac and desktop hardware, including printers, scanners and peripheral devices
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC operating systems and client configuration in domain environment.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop, printer, or scanner problems for end users in office and/or distribution center environment. Recommends and implements corrective solutions, including remote support for off-site users as needed.
- Applying, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC and Mac hardware, thin clients, and peripheral equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also
- Install, configure, test, patch, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software to deliver required service levels.
- Collaborate with network and server administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s computing environment or resolve issues with end-user workstation networking software products.