The client, which is based in New York City, has been in the business of high-frequency trading for over 20 years. Compensation and benefits are EXCELLENT.
- Architecting and managing a large-scale (thousands of machines, petabytes of data) research and development environment critical for trading strategy development
- Developing a deep understanding of user workloads, document and evangelize best practices, determine policies and place controls over shared resources
- Tracking overall KPIs and statistics on performance and collaborate with quants, systems engineers, and storage engineers to drive improvements
- Leading a team of HPC engineers
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, such as computer engineering, electrical engineering, or mathematics
- At least 10 years of experience in working in large-scale HPC environments
- Experience/ability to select/drive all aspects of HPC: from underlying hardware, operating system software and configuration, network and storage integration, scheduler software, and observability/monitoring tools.
- Strong knowledge of WAN, LAN and datacenter network architectures
- Experience developing or modifying software in a Linux environment
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416