The company is looking for a very hands-on Lead Java Developer that will have coding/design responsibilities 75% of the time and management responsibilities 25%.
- Lead a team of developers to architect, design, and implement externally-facing front-end, middle-tier, and back-end components of new applications or enhancements to existing systems
- As Technical Lead, oversee allocation of work to team members, monitor of progress against plan, work with pertinent stakeholders to resolve technical issues or questions, etc.
- Work with product managers on issues or questions related to system requirements.
- Create highly optimized, scalable, redundant and distributed software
- Deliver manageable, modular code, along with automated unit tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years development experience with Java/J2EE technologies
- 3+ years of experience as technical lead leading implementation of projects of material size
- Solid computer science fundamentals: Data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded programming, etc.
- Successful development of scalable, high-performance and distributed services through multiple
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Ability to manage work allocations to team members with varying skillsets
- Ability to manage execution of a project over time while managing to hard deadlines
- Be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable interacting with executive team members and cross-department
- Ability to quickly absorb business, technical, and market concepts
- Proven ability to execute calmly under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Java 1.8
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Application Server hosting environments (e.g. Wildfly/JBoss)
- Experience with distributed caches (Hazelcast/Coherence)
- Experience with web standards such as HTTP, SOAP, and REST
- Experience in Object Oriented and Service Oriented Architectures as well as Design Patterns
- Experience in delivering applications that use Microsoft SQL Server as database
- Experience with client and server-side automated unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit)
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416