My client is looking for an experienced Front End Web Engineer to help our product and engineering teams build from the ground up a user interface for our campaign management and reporting platform that’s intuitive, efficient, and scalable.
- This is an incredible opportunity to experience a variety of design challenges in a fast-paced company that truly values your unique skills and viewpoints.
- Develop new user facing web application for workflow and reporting.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future application.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other engineering team members and business staff
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing web application
- Knowledge of responsive design development to support desktop, mobile, and tablet views of web pages
- Prototyping skills for front-end work
- Good understanding of one page application, async request handling and Ajax/Restful
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production, including root cause analysis
- A collaborative spirit!
- Knowledge of RESTful web services, RxJS
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416