For the Digital Engineer what we need.
- Digital circuit design and schematics experience using microprocessor and FPGA
Experience with tools like Dxdesinger/Altium etc..
- FPGA and microprocessor programming experience
Xilinx/Altera/Lattice High speed FPGA and SOC and microprocessor like MSP430/TM4C/NXP IMX family
- High Speed design tools
Layout or Layout guidance for PCB designer. Use of test tools for signal integrity, EMC etc.
The ideal candidate for our Digital Electronics Engineer
position is .
: ( Printed Circuit Board) Design (preferably PAD)
and layout), Circuit Design
Work on Microprocessors development (any kind) doing Firmware using "C
- Implementing embedded controllers using Microcontrollers for various image capture systems
- Development of firmware utilizing "C" programming (and Assembler)
- Experience with Capture schematics, PCB layout, and (PADs) tools
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics’ Engineering (or similar)
- 10 years digital electronic Circuit Design and development
- Proficient in implementing embedded controllers via Microcontrollers (ARM) as well as familiarity with Code Composer Studio
- FPGA/CPLD design (Xilinx) and high-end (32 bits) Microcontrollers and IDE tools (CCS from Ti)
- Demonstrated experience in C Programming