IMMEDIATE PERMANENT POSITION OFFERING EXCELLENT BASE SALARY + BENEFITSWe are currently seeking qualified candidates for our full-time permanent Senior Software Developer position. Seeking software developer who has 5+ yrs of java development experience.Job Requirements:
. Must have 5 + yrs hands-on Java software development experience using object oriented methodology·
Demonstrated experience in development within a web n-tier application server environment
(Weblogic, Websphere, and/or Tomcat)·
Experience with J2EE
experience (MySql, MS Sql Server and Oracle)·
Working knowledge of common open source frameworks·
Experience in working simultaneously on multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines·
Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and experience with multi-tier Web-based development
and Internet technologies (HTML, JSP, JSF, CSS and XML). Experience and understanding of multiple Java Web Frameworks·
Ability and desire to continually learn new technologies and apply them to projects·
Must be focused on Clean Code
. Attention to detail is a must.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and present work to team and clients in a clear and concise manner.
Experience with Alfresco, ECM, Apache ANT, Dependency Management (Maven,IVY), Rich Faces, Facelets, Ibatis, SOAP web services, RESTful web services a plus. Strong preference for demonstrated proficiency and experience in Spring-based development.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
- The successful candidate will be a self starter with the ability to follow directions, yet work independently
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and integrates code of varied complexity
- Writes and conducts test to verify the functionality, accuracy and efficiency of developed or enhanced software
- Provides prioritization, planning, and estimating feedback to project lead.
- Communicates task status progress and problems to project lead
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills, prioritizes, multi tasks and willingness to learn and use new technologies
- Keeps abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments
- Works well in a small team environment and supports team members when needed
- Occasional travel required