View all jobs
Accounts Receivable SpecialistMorris County, NJ
AR/AP Specialist: Morris County NJ based company
Need strong Excel experience!
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication
- Post Customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- 1-2 years Corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities