Our client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a direct perm opportunity. They are looking for someone that has experience with Eagle Investments.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of systems/business analysis experience required.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities within an IT organization required.
- Experience working with relational databases writing Structured Query Language (SQL) required.
- Experience working with MS Windows based applications required.
- Experience on team-oriented systems projects required.
- Experience with EAGLE Investment Systems preferred.
- Experience in financial services or securities industry with knowledge of investment products preferred.
- Solve business problems by performing business analysis, preparing requirements specifications, and testing for relevant business process modifications, applications, and/or reporting enhancements
- Work collaboratively with the business unit (Global Investment Operations) to define business objectives and requirements and provide consultative support as needed regarding applications and business processes
- Ability to drive meetings with technical or business audiences and present ideas to project teams
- Evaluate business needs, in collaboration with the team, and recommend potential solutions, including integration and interfacing with existing systems or third-party vendors
- Initiate and coordinate communication with BISD and business staff and management as required to facilitate the most effective and efficient solution to a problem
- Work with technical and development staff to conduct unit, system, and user acceptance testing. This includes developing and publishing test specifications, preparing test data, and creating user acceptance testing documents
- Determine and prepare estimates for completion of assigned tasks
- Prepare business and functional requirements documents and all other required documentation as outlined in Federated Hermes Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Provide hands-on support and training, as needed, to business users
- Mentor other business analysts and provide guidance to the team