The ideal candidate for our Manufacturing Technician position possesses strong technical and mechanical aptitude, functions effectively as part of a team while also working independently and has the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Perform electronic and mechanical assembly for imaging hardware.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products.
- Identify issues and communicate any defects that arise.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to identify product specifications and deadlines.
- Pay close attention to detail ensuring final products meet expectations/requirements.
- Formal technical training or at least 2 years work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated while performing productively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Photographic knowledge is advantageous.
M-F 830- 530