View all jobs
Release and Configuration ManagerWarminster, PA
- Proven organization and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interface effectively via written and oral forums with personnel at all levels of the company.
- 4 Year College Degree
- 5 years’ experience with software configuration management
- Jira, BitBucket, Confluence
- Azure/AWS or equivalent with experience
- Familiarity with Docker container runtime engine.
- Understanding of HITRUST, GDPR, and/or HIPAA security compliance
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills.
- Provide configuration management of the infrastructure and environment for the product development team and manufacturing.
- Perform interim and final builds of software for use in testing, release to production, and customer release.
- Compose and manage the Configuration Management Plan (CMP), understanding the principles and processes.
- Review the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, perform audits, and manage the process improvement cycle.
- Design and implement build procedures used to support software product development and use.
- Ensure all software used in the development and production of product is under control.
- Utilize delivery capabilities provided by the SCM tools to create and improve release management processes to develop a reliable, standardized, high quality release management function.
- Collaborate with IT to perform change management of enterprise software used for CM.
- Read technical documentation and identify alignment or conflict with process requirements and policies.