This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that requires strategy, implementation, organization, and communication skills.
As the Sr. Digital and Communications Manager you will be at the forefront of driving our brand's success through strategic planning, digital, and creative execution.
You will be responsible for digital activation, social presence, and PR at the corporate level, as well as develop appropriate business content for internal and external stories. This role also includes working with colleagues across the organization to ensure we are telling our story in an authentic tone.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
· Lead company’s website initiatives including updates and maintenance, engagement with our agency partner to help lead enhancements, troubleshoot any website-related issues etc. and promote key corporate messaging in place.
Internal Communications and employee engagement:
· Analytics - Track and report metrics on effectiveness of content and messages to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and tune messaging to maximize conversion.
· Act as PR & Communications counsel and project manager for to cross-functional partners including but not limited to Marketing business units, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), IT, HR, and Operations.
· Develop and implement internal communication strategies to effectively engage and inform employees on strategy and key initiatives, including quarterly All Hands Meetings, executive communications and more.
· Implement creative, comprehensive public relations strategies with agency partner to drive awareness and position our organization as a thought leader in the fertility and women's health industry.
· Partner up with agency to draft and approve corporate awards
· Promote PR highlights via intranet and social media channels
· Help craft compelling written and visual content and materials for press releases, messaging documents and other relevant communications tools.
· Implements best practices to amplify our messaging through our media channels, including LinkedIn (Organic) and Instagram (Organic + Paid)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Provide thoughtful recommendations for content creation and distribution across multiple channels to support paid, owned and earned channels
· Extensive knowledge of best practices for the web, social media and pr tools, current and projected trends to monitor and analyze for effective results.
· Experience in managing digital platforms required.
· Experience creating and editing content: digital, written, video, and visual communications materials.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear point of
· Experience influencing organizations through communications, from audience and stakeholder analysis through implementation and success metrics tracking.
· Demonstrated success in partnering with commercial teams (including HR and Marketing).
· Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
· Demonstrated experience building trust and influencing cross-functional teams and senior leaders.
· An agile, flexible individual with a “can-do”, problem-solving attitude and approach to managing ambiguity in a fast-evolving environment.
· Must be a “Do-er” – this is a small but mighty team.
· Refreshing place to work – gaining share, implementing new ideas, scrappy and fun.
· Energizing and fast paced environment, you won’t be bored!
· 7+ years of experience in communications; preferably a combination of external and internal; in an agency and/or corporate environment.
· Experience in medical device/pharmaceuticals/healthcare or other highly regulated industry a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree