Job Summary: The Senior Enterprise Systems Architect will engage with companywide LOB and IT domains such as security, infrastructure, information, and development. They will be responsible for being a key contributing member of the Team that will architect and design the future user experience from the top down from customer, through applications to their underlying technologies with a focus on usability, performance, availability, continuity, and continuous improvement. You Will:
· Partner with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions.
· Analyze, evaluate, and advocate the adoption of IT Service delivery best practices within a Global model and across multiple lines of business.
· Contribute to the designing and planning of Global Enterprise IT Service strategies.
· Architecture of deployment, upgrades, and ongoing management.
· Work with a global cross-functional team to document requirements and develop solutions.
· Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic architecture roadmap for Enterprise IT Services.
· Develop and maintain roadmaps for underlying technologies being leveraged by services
· Integrates business strategy and proposed projects into an enterprise architecture roadmap.
· Collaborate with the business, other technology teams and executive management ensuring solutions are in alignment with other CVI technologies/applications.
· Ensures buy-in for enterprise architecture roadmap to ensure IT priorities align with business partner needs.
· Leads the design and modeling of tactical architectures for development, delivery, and support of projects.
· Develops and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company.
· Promotes the use of a shared infrastructure, application roadmap, and documentation of interfaces to improve information flow and reduce costs.
· Participate in and provide guidance for vendor selections
· Champion and evangelize new and emerging technology concepts, benefits, and strategies.
· Uses hands-on technology experience to develop special projects and initiatives, as needed.
· 15+ years’ experience with complex Enterprise Systems
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or related area of study required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Extended industry experience directly related to duties outlined above
· Experience with Enterprise class technologies and designs including but, not limited to networking, server, and storage systems
· Technical systems architecture and analysis experience (e.g., performance, cost, single point of failure, non-function requirements, capacity planning and modeling)
· Ability to analyze, design, and optimize infrastructure, applications, and enterprise integration solutions, including leadership in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases.
· Demonstrated technical leadership and ability to transfer knowledge and information effectively
· Experience with complex multi-tier applications
· Experience planning the overall technology architecture and integration points between systems
· Experience with Medical Device Manufacturing process lifecycle (eg. Demand Planning, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Control Interfaces, Regulatory, WMS, ERP)
· Experience with Lean Six Sigma concept
· Experience working in an IT Service Management environment (e.g. ITIL, ITSM, TOGAF)