Our client is looking for an Application Developer for a 12 month contract to hire opportunity.
The application developer will Evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program solutions as well as provide production support.
Evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program solutions, work as a team member with other systems analysts/programmers on scheduled releases as well as troubleshooting problems and may analyze existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine operations or to identify difficulties. Will provide production support (e.g. critical business days, after hours, on call, etc.) between operations end users and the systems support team as well as conduct periodic application disaster recovery exercises. Will operate on diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server), software, hardware, technologies and tools and will document and complete developer test cases to ensure stable integration with existing mature systems. Essential skills: Strong analytical & mathematical skills, written & spoken communication skills; stored procedure development in UDB; Crystal Report development; UNIX Korn Shell scripting, Perl scripting, Autosys job management. Nice to have: Prior use/knowledge of CyberFusion, PVCS Version Manager, Adobe Acrobat.
• Experience in AWS Infrastructure provisioning using AWS Cloud Formation and terraform.
• Extensive working knowledge on configuration management tools like Chef and Ansible.
• Experience in PYTHON, OR Shell scripting to automate the Administrative, Maintenance, testing and Deployment tasks.
• Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
• Experience in Repository Management tools like Jfrog, Artifactory, and Nexus.
• Experience with most of the AWS services like IAM, lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis etc.
• Build different types of servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, Auto-Scaling, Elastic Load Balancers in the defined Virtual Private Cloud
• Configure Jenkins builds for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)