Our client has an opportunity for an DevOps Solution Architect & Engineer to join their Solution Delivery Enablement team. This is a true contract to hire opportunity so GC or US Citizens only.
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops) to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently in close alignment with business objectives.
We are looking for a DevOps architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
• Facilitating the development process and operations.
• Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
• Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
• Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
• Designing efficient practices.
• Delivering comprehensive best practices.
• Managing and reviewing technical operations.
• Guiding the development team.
• Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
• Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
• Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
• Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling (Jenkins, Harness, AWS DevOps tools, terraform, Ansible, Puppet, and Docker, Azure DevOps etc.)
• Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong analytical skills.•
Should be educated to degree level in Computer