Our fortune 500 client is looking for a Full Stack Developer for a Contract to hire opportunity. Must be GC or US Citizen.
Full Stack Developer
• Build new and existing applications in preparation for a launch of new business.
• Align with the business teams and rest of the AMFMCT teams in assessing business needs and transforming them into scalable applications.
• Build and maintain code to manage data received from heterogenous data formats including web-based sources, internal/external databases, flat files, heterogenous data formats (binary, ASCII).
• Work with industry wide caching frameworks (HazelCast, Redis, MemCach) to leverage distributed caching methodology and optimize application performances
• Design and implement event base services leveraging messaging frameworks such as Kafka, Zero-MQ, Rabbit-MQ … in order to build close to real-time streaming framework.
• Design and support effective storage and retrieval of very large internal and external data set and be forward think about the convergence strategy with our AWS cloud migration
• Assess the impact of scaling up and scaling out and ensure sustained data management and data delivery performance.
• Build interfaces for supporting evolving and new applications and accommodating new data sources and types of data.
Your Required Skills:
• 10+ years of experience in building out core financial trading systems in Core Java and/or Python.
• Cloud experience (Spark/Scala/EC2/Redshift).
• Direct experience supporting front office end-users (PM, Quant, Risk) and sound understanding of capital markets within Fixed Income.
• Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, SAFe development methodology & DevOps.
• Experience with building microservices using Spring boot framework.
• Experience with one of the messaging frameworks like Kafka, Rabbit-MQ or IBM MQ.
• Experience with one of the caching frameworks.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives both independently and within teams.
• Proven ability to work quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.