My client is looking for a Senior Maximo Administrator. This is a full-time engagement supporting the client's Maximo deployment hosted on the IBM Cloud. This engagement is slotted to start December 1, 2022.
This is a contract, remote position for one year with options to renew for two additional years.
This resource will work closely with the Client team in performing Maximo Administrator functions. The Maximo Administrator will work in conjunction with the IBM Cloud Services team who are primarily responsible for the cloud infrastructure.
The assigned resource will be responsible for the execution of the Maximo Administrator function and perform the day-to-day administration activities.
The Maximo Administrator will take direction from the Client Contact, that will have overall accountability for the solution. The Maximo Administrator role is supplemental to the roles currently being delivered by Client Maximo SaaS (CDS) and IBM Maximo Product Support organizations.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
· Responsible for the setting-up, administration, and Database Configuration of Maximo.
· Responsible for customization of Maximo applications utilizing Application Designer.
· A clear understanding of data and configuration dependencies.
· Proficiency in the following Maximo-related modules are Work Management and Supply Chain.
· Responsible for making changes to the Maximo hierarchy adding locations and equipment as directed.
· Configure, operate, and maintain IBM Maximo 7.6 Application System.
· User Additions Changes, and Deletions (raising issues to Executive Team for resolution as needed).
· Approve user access requests (raising issues to the Support Team for resolution as needed).
· Assign appropriate access groups in Maximo and notify the user.
· Facilitate periodic user access and inactive user reviews.
· Audit Maximo system.
· Designing and configuring process workflows incorporating alerts, actions, and approvals
· Setting log levels and log analysis.
· Work with users to resolve Maximo application issues
· Serve as primary contact for Maximo-based applications for Maximo support.
· Work with the internal team to apply, test, and verify fixes.
· Support and maintain reports; run queries.
· Investigate and troubleshoot issues as needed.
Experience – Minimum of 5+ years in the following domains:
· Experience in Maximo Configuration - Domain, Database configuration, Application Designer
· Experience in Workflow Designer
· Experience in MIF and worked on User exit and Processing class
· Experience in Maximo Customization - MBO, Bean Class, Field Level Class, Custom Action
· Experience in Requirement Gathering and Solutioning
· Knowledge of Maximo Reporting Analytics, i.e. (Birt, Cognos).
· Functional knowledge of Maximo applications.
· Should be capable enough to participate actively in client workshops, business requirements gathering meetings,
· Should have excellent communication and presentation skills—strong track record of thriving in challenging roles and can excel in highly pressurized environments.
· Understands IBM Maximo architecture, deployment topologies
· Knows Installation and set-up process for IBM Maximo Development environment
· Must be able to create custom applications or customize an existing set of Maximo applications.