Our fortune 500 client is looking for a Cloud Engineer for a right to hire opportunity. Must be green card or US Citizen
We are looking for talented, ambitious and dedicated Lead with significant expertise in cutting edge web technologies, AWS Engineering, DevOps tools and Drupal to implement solutions that support the Engineering and DevOps practice.
You will be challenged to engineer and implement large-scale systems leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies. If you are a talented devops engineer who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered in an agile development environment, understands the importance of personal accountability and looking for new challenges then we would like to talk to you!
Skill Set Requirement
• Strong hand on experience with AWS Cloud Services and Engineering.
• Strong hands on experience engineering in DevOps Drupal , partner with architecture to finalize Drupal solutions. .
• Strong hands on experience in Drupal
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
• Experience delivering Infrastructure as code using eg Terraform
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience in containers is a plus.
• Experience setting up monitoring using Splunk, Dyntratrace.
• Working in regulation with industry standard best practices in close coordination with integration and deployment team.
• DevOps engineer must have effective leadership and cross-functional leadership and communication skills.
• Experience working experience on datasources like MySQL,Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra
• Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
• Ability to build Traffic policies to support HADR.
• Good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
• Developing solutions and processes used by developers to support local development environments
• Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise and contribution to the team
• Be creative and efficient in solving complex and/or time-critical problems
• Utilize Agile Development, SCRUM, Kanban, or Extreme Programming methodologies
Skills in nutshell
Drupal, PHP, Angular, Express with Angular Universal, NodeJS Monitoring (PM2), SOLR, Java, AWS Cloud Engineering, AWS Cloud Services, Route 53, Load Balancers, EC2, Acquia Cloud
Autoscaling groups, Mem Cache, Secrets Manager, CloudFront, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline, VPC, CloudFormation, IAM,Secuirty Groups, S3, CloudWatch, EFS, WebSphere Portal,
Ansible, Apache, Ngnix, NodeJS, Varnish, Jenkins, Terraform, LSyncD, Bash Scripting, Splunk.