Our client is looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Developer for a direct perm opportunity. Candidates must be GC or US Citizens.
The Operations Control Center Team, which is comprised of Incident, Problem, Change, and Event Management is looking for a Software Engineer working on full stack to join a diverse team dedicated to providing best in class core infrastructure and operations services to our customers, stakeholders, and partners.
As a part of our Chief Technology Office organization, you will work with our AppDev team, Operations team, Application Owners, Product Owners, and various business units to define solutions for core infrastructure and operations services in a cost effective and scalable manner.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Participate in the architecture and system design discussions
- Collaborate with the development team and build individual components into complex enterprise systems.
- Responsible to identify and resolve any performance issues
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing delivery, etc.
- End-to-end data lake/warehousing/mart/business intelligence/ analytics/ services solutions (ingest, storage, integration, processing, services, access) in AWS
- Data processing services (ETL/ELT) for batch/real time (Glue/Kinesis/EMR)
- Data storage services for data lake(S3)/ data warehouses (RDS/Redshift)/ data marts
- Data services layer including Athena, Redshift, RDS, microservices and APIs
- Pipeline orchestration services including lambda, and step functions
- Data security services (IAM/KMS/SM/encryption/anonymization/RBAC)
- Data provisioning services for data consumption patterns including microservices, APIs and extracts
- Release support through CI/CD pipelines
- Establish and enforce best practices for production release / support processes
- Work with scrum master to develop and own backlog, sprints, stories, features, and epics. Partner with immediate engineering team, product owner, IT, partners on OCC outcomes.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with data lakes, data warehouses and data applications on AWS for large enterprises
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or AWS Big Data Certification preferred
- Programming experience with Python, Java, and Shell scripting
- Solid experience of AWS services such as CloudFormation, S3, Glue, EMR/Spark, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, IAM, KMS, SM etc.
- Solid experience implementing solutions on AWS based data lakes.
- Experience implementing metadata solutions leveraging AWS non-relational data solutions such as ElastiCache and DynamoDB.
- Experience in AWS data lake/data warehouse/data analytics in operations
- Experience with applications and/or enterprise tools using NoSQL/SQL databases.
- Experience working with Object stores (S3) and JSON is must have
- Should have good experience with AWS Services - Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticSearch
- Serverless application development using AWS Lambda
- Experience in system analysis, design, development, and implementation of data ingestion pipeline in AWS
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT
- Basic understanding of ITIL foundation concepts
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI or equivalent
- Aware of Machine learning algorithms (supervised/unsupervised)
- Apigee Products – API Gateway
- ITSM Experience, ServiceNow experience