Our client is looking for a Lead Infrastructure Developer for a direct perm opportunity. Must be a GC or US Citizen.
Global Technology's Data Analytics Infrastructure team is looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Developer, with a strong data analytics background, who can implement infrastructure as code, develop self-service utilities, and automate complex tasks. Candidates must understand and translate business requirements and needs into technical solutions. Candidates must be able to generate and maintain proper documentation.
Candidates must have a proven history of building and supporting data applications and batch processes using multi-tier/layer architecture. Candidates must be comfortable working in a result-driven development environment.
This position requires an individual capable of working independently and in a variety of capacities. To be considered for this position, Candidates must possess strong oral/written communication skills, work well with others, and the ability to multitask.
The selected candidate will develop, implement, document and test APIs and self-service solutions to supports diverse data and analytics platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, Informatica, UI Path, Denodo, native AWS data and analytics cloud services and so on. The selected candidate will act as a technical resource expert and may have the responsibility for infrastructure availability and business continuation with a great sense of urgency.
- Design and implement scalable and reliable systems for ingestion, processing, and analysis of large disparate data sets from diverse sources.
- Improve existing and create new data infrastructure components to better automate extraction, transformation, loading, and other data management processes.
- Develop tools and applications to proactively measure, monitor, and improve data quality and consistency during loading and analysis processes.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability of data infrastructure and processes.
- Work with data team to define and promote best practices for data management and analysis, and to build and improve systems to implement and support these practices.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing delivery, etc.
- Responsible to identify and resolve any performance issues.
- Release support through CI/CD pipelines.
- Prepare operation support documentation and SOPs for support.
- Keep up to date with new technology development and implementation. Participate in code review to make sure standards and best practices are met. Provide technology thought leadership, consulting, and coaching/mentoring. Establish and enforce best practices for production release / support processes.
- Work with scrum master to develop and own backlog, sprints, stories, features, and epics partner with immediate engineering team, product owner, IT, partners on Applied Analytics agenda.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience as an infrastructure developer automating various Platforms administration
- Create and deploy Ansible solutions for a distributed data center infrastructure environment
- Automation of business processes and software deployment/configuration through a variety of frameworks, development languages and tools (python/ java script /bash, PowerShell, JSON or YAML)
- Experience in Architecture Assessment, Capacity Planning, System Architecture Design for High Availability and Load Balancing Configuration
- Testing new Platform versions, platform content & platform add-ons in lab environment before allowing to use in production
- Serverless application development using AWS Lambda Experience in system analysis, design, development, and implementation of data ingestion pipeline in AWS Knowledge of ETL/ELT Experience working on Agile SDLC both Kanban and Scrum
- Source Code Management Using (Git)Service Now CI/CMDB and service catalog integration
- Experience in configuring and administering Monitoring tools (CloudWatch, Splunk, etc.)Public Cloud Solutions AWS EC2, S3, ELB, VPCs (or Azure equivalents).
Nice to have:
- End-to-end data lake/warehousing/mart/business intelligence/ analytics/ services solutions (ingest, storage, integration, processing, services, access) in AWS
- Strong experience in administration and support of Informatica PowerCenter, B2b Data Exchange, IICS, Axon, EDC, Web services, Data Quality and PowerExchange-CDC in a Unix or Linux environment
- Master Data Management (Ataccama MDM)Data Governance (informatic Axon)Enterprise Data Catalog (Informatica EDC)Business intelligence tools such as Metrics Insights, Paxata, Tableau, Power BI or equivalent
- Data provisioning services for data consumption patterns including microservices, APIs and extracts Metadata capture and catalog services for data lake(S3/Athena), data warehouses (RDS/Redshift), Microservices/APIs Metadata capture and catalog services for pipeline/log data for monitoring /support