Our client is seeking two Architect /Solution Engineers to join their growing team This is a true contract to hire so must be GC or US Citizen.
Responsible for Digital adoption and enablement across the enterprise, acting as a technology advisor/advocate who will advise individual projects and programs within the business lines to help them accelerate digitization and implement Digital best practices in their development cycles. The role will act as a thought leader and a long-term thinker while being hands-on in creating a PoC/Pilot and Frameworks for enterprise adoption.
1. Hands on UI development with Angular
2. Capable of designing and adopting Web Analytics tools - Google Analytics & Adobe
3. Understanding of Mobile development frameworks
4. AWS cloud development skills.
5. Knowledge of Backend databases like Open-source SQL, and ability to use ANSI SQL
6. High level Understanding of Data modeling and architecture
7. API, Microservices, Data Integration Technologies – can we specify which one do you use?
8. Enterprise architecture practices, preferably TOGAF
9. Experience with advanced/predictive analytics, AI/ML capabilities, cognitive/conversational, chatbots
10. Understand of Robotics technology -UI path, should be capable to adopt RPA to enable end to end zero touch digitization.
11. Low/no-code development, process mining, digital-twin capabilities