My client is looking for a Varicent Technical Analyst. This position is remote and duration is 6 months, possibly extending to 9 months.
This is a CONTRACT position.
As a Technical Analyst you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most experienced technology leaders for both on-premise and SaaS products to support our customers/business partners and connect with them by telephone, email, and social media e.g., connection sites, forums and other state of the art communication methods. You will also be exposed to a variety of technologies and take responsibility for the creation of a positive customer experience.
Technical Analysts are at the center of our after-sales value proposition to our clients and you will lead conversations and coordinate activities with experts and leaders across departments and divisions.
What you’ll do:
- Resolve complex technical problems across multiple products by troubleshooting incidents, collecting detailed problem description, traces, and log files, and then replication of the issue.
- Regularly inform customers on the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated in our CRM system.
- Cross collaboration with developers and peers will become part of your daily routines.
- Sharing best practices for the utilization and deployment of corporate products is elementary to your customer communication and you will help customers maximize their product’s business value.
- Sharing knowledge within practice, based on project experience and lessons learned.
- Meet support KPI targets and SLAs
What you’ll bring:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish or French is an asset
- Minimum 3 years relevant technical experience
- General software troubleshooting skills (broad experience in logical problem-solving)
- Familiar with relational databases concepts, both basic administration and SQL scripting
- Familiar with client server architecture
- Experience working with and troubleshooting web-based applications
- Experience of self-sufficiency to install/upgrade/downgrade/configure software in general
- Ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and in written form) technical instructions to people with limited experience