Our fortune 500 client is looking for a Developer for a full-time direct perm role.
Primary responsibilities would be working on the automation and self-service projects which may utilize orchestration layers such as Service Now, Ansible and others. Other responsibilities would include working on data analytics, reporting and other tools and capabilities for services supported by Storage Solutions Team.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the required technical areas, be highly motivated, fast learner and have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Automate processes of provisioning new storage for internal usage.
- Automate the updates to existing provisioned storage (Add/remove access, change tags, change storage quotas, etc.)
- Create reporting on storage consumption and corporate business ownership
- Produce clean, efficient code base to create or enhance business logic
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Produce technical documentation including operations run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures with tools such as Confluence.
- Work on a team of other developers in an environment of strong collaboration and good communication.
Experience in the following or similar areas is required:
- Ansible (3+ years)
- Splunk (2+ years)
- ServiceNow (2+ years)
- Linux (1+ year)
- Docker (1+ year)
- Jira (DevOps and Agile) (2+ years)
- General understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure (1+ year)
- Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) (3+ years)
- Business Acumen
Experience in the following would be a plus:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Infrastructure as Code
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Windows Security (Active Directory/NTFS)
- S3 compatible object storage
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Windows and/or UNIX Operating Systems Administration