Our fortune 500 client is looking for a Developer for a full-time direct perm role.
Primary responsibilities would be working on the automation and self-service projects which may utilize orchestration layers such as Service Now, Ansible and others. Other responsibilities would include working on data analytics, reporting and other tools and capabilities for services supported by Storage Solutions Team.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the required technical areas, be highly motivated, fast learner and have excellent writing and communication skills.
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
• Strong scripting/automation or general programming skills: Python (preferred)/Perl/Ruby/SQL/JSON or other scripting or object-oriented programming languages and protocols.
• Enterprise automation (ServiceNow) and/or Ansible
• Experience working with analytical and reporting tools like Splunk or Tableau
• General understanding of enterprise IT technologies like Storage/Backup/Networking/Servers/Security/Converged Systems
• DevOps and Agile experience with use of Jira
• Good Office Applications technical skills – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience in the following would be a plus:
• Understanding of Windows Security (Active Directory/NTFS) (preferred)
• S3 Storage or other object storage
• Network Attached Storage (NAS)
• Windows and/or UNIX Operating Systems Administration
Additional job requirements include:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Produce technical documentation including operations run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures with tools such as Confluence.