Our client is looking for a Java Developer 3 to 5 years experience for a right to hire opportunity. (12 month contract)Must be GC or US Citizen.
Key Job Responsibilities :
• Design, build, test, and deploy software applications and features.
• Carry software products through the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Write clean, concise, and efficient code.
• Manage code documentation and version control.
• Work in an agile environment to release software on a regular schedule.
• Troubleshoot and debug software.
• Work with product owners, business analysts, and technical leads to write concise user stories.
• Work collaboratively in an agile team environment to deliver high quality code.
• Resolve complex technical design issues.
• Analyze user stories and built code to achieve acceptance criteria.
• Conduct story demos to product owners and business stakeholders.
• Conduct story point estimation and story to task breakdown.
• Write Unit test cases, with minimum 90% Unit test coverage for all new code.
• Timely resolve production defect and/or production incidents.
Competencies – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on software development experience in Java. Knowledge of python and/or .NET is a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience with relational and NO-SQL databases.
• Minimum 3 years of experience building cloud native software including microservice, REST APi's, Kafka. Experience integrating internal systems with cloud native SaaS vendors.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS/Azure.
• Experience building highly performant and resilient enterprise software, with a focus on stability and 24/7 availability.
• Minimum 2 years of working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines.
• Good working knowledge of batch processing, and real time data processing.