Our client is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales person with a hunter mentality to join their growing team and sell software asset management solutions. This role will be responsible for extending the client reach in the US Marketplace within the mid-size to large Enterprises by selling unique, software asset management services offering and value proposition.
Individuals that will be successful in this role are self-motivating and result driven, excellent listeners and communicators used to complex consultancy sales cycles. They are highly competitive by nature and effective team workers with solid account planning and project management skills. Hunter mentality a must.
Our client is offering a very attractive win-win compensation plan with a very competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity to work remotely with unlimited vacation policy.
· Deliver required sales activity to deliver quotas
· Prospecting, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointments setting for the sales team
· Work closely with assigned lead generation SDR to manage new business opportunities through demand generation and lead management processes
· Build, cultivate prospect relationships with potential new logos by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
· Conduct all required in person and/or virtual meetings with prospects to build trusted advisor-based relationships at all levels of the client, educate them on our services and value proposition, educate them on the marketplace and ultimately seek opportunities for us to increase revenues.
· Collaboratively work with Marketing, assigned lead generation SDR, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to increase opportunity funnel.
· Use our CRM platform to
· Enter and manage new contacts and new opportunities
· Document activity and customer details accurately and timely
· Ensure all communications with prospects and customers are documented and logged, and information is permanently UpToDate. Collaboratively work with the marketing and sales team, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
· Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
· Participate and contribute to all internal meetings
· Represent and sponsor the our brand, culture and value proposition in all proper manner and circumstances
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree will be considered
· 5+ years of selling experience in Technology required, ideally in SaaS solutions or IT professional services or IT consulting services to the C-suite
· IT Consultancy and managed services experience is a must
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to converse and build rapport with internal and external customers at all levels, from front-line staff to C-suite
· Comfortable with multitasking while maintaining a project management approach teaming with Marketing, assigned lead generation SDR, pre sales and delivery resources
· Driven with a strong desire to succeed and a track record of achieving and exceeding goals
· Overall interest in technology solutions with solid 'tech skills' (MS Office, LinkedIn) and experience or ability to quickly learn CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics .
· Strong active listening and influence skills
· Willing to travel when possible