This is a 12 month contract with a high probability to convert to perm if you desire.
Key Job Responsibilities
Competencies – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Evaluate current payments controls & processes and come up with optimizations. Both technical and business process optimization perspective.
- Provide technical direction for process improvement.
- Work closely with technology and product teams to establish a framework for process and controls.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Process automation and optimization.
- Familiarity with SOX compliance is a plus.
- Understanding of controls and control optimization.
- Minimum 2 years of working with cloud providers AWS/Azure.
- Minimum 4 years of experience utilizing technology to improve process and eliminate MTP’s and EUC.
- Minimum 2-4 years of working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of batch processing, NDM, and MQ.
- Good knowledge of ETL.
- Understanding of SWIFT and payment flows is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or SAFe. Agile certification is a plus.
- A creative and analytical problem solver focused on translating complex business problems into architecturally sound technical solutions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members, leadership, and business partners.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Business knowledge in finance/treasury/payments is a plus.