Fulltime perm position
A successful candidate will contribute to a wide range of support, maintenance and development activities for an Agile Scrum Team including technical analysis, problem solving, trouble shooting, design, development, testing and implementation. You will have every opportunity to increase and enhance your technical expertise while also developing your leadership/consultancy skills and progressing your career.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment and deliver production-quality software within aggressive schedules.
- A fast learner with a proven problem-solving ability and mindset.
- Relationship building experience.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Must possess an ability to learn new skills.
- Experience in working within an Agile development environment.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentorship.
- In depth knowledge of GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA, CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins Build / Test Configuration, Maven, JUnit, Webservices, SOAP
- Extensive experience in working in a fast-paced Agile Environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, working effectively with aggressive deadlines and ability to cope under pressure
- Strong communication skills, with aptitude to collaborate with stakeholders, development teams, engineers, and architects
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a Team environment
- A fast learner with a desire to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields