Leading medical device company is looking for a skilled Systems Test Engineer – Manual/Automation to complete software application testing on our in-house designed software and hardware. The ideal candidate will focus on completing manual testing while developing their automation skill set. The candidate will work with multiple applications and execute automation within the projects as available. The right candidate is one who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, works efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously, and has a proven track record of handling repetitive tasks.
- Carry out all aspects of front and back-end testing across all products and devices
- Validate that both software and hardware perform to established guidelines
- Work collectively with team members to solve defects and suggest improvements
- Create and execute manual test scripts for regression, installation, and performance/stress testing
- Maintain existing automation tools/testing procedures to support testing efforts
- Write automation testing, including hands on scripting, with internal frameworks
- Maintain strong project management skills ensuring all steps of designated projects are completed
- Monitor and communicate with developers any defects that arise when completing manual or automation testing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technology
- 3+ years of industry experience in manual system testing of Windows-based software
- Demonstrated experience in unit, functional, regression, performance, installation, compatibility, end-to-end/system, and incremental integration testing
- Knowledgeable with automation tools such as Ranorex, Selenium, etc.
- Experience installing/configuring Windows/Mac on a PC/Hardware and mobile devices
- Complete back end testing using APIs and SQL queries
Hybrid work schedule: 2 days in office, 3 days remote